COVID 19: Our Safety Measures in keeping our staff and our communities safe
At WINCAN Windows & Doors, our top priority is to keep you and our staff safe during this unprecedented time. We have implemented various safety measures in and out of the office and is constantly updating our procedures in alignment to policies set by the Ontario government and our health officials. Please see the following for our procedures at WINCAN.
For All WINCAN Staff
- None of our staff have traveled Internationally to areas where the novel coronavirus began to spread in the initial stage. If any staff had been in contact with those who had will undergo a mandatory 2 weeks self-isolation period. We have made the option to work from home available to our staff to help our whole team to get through this difficult time.
- We are closely monitoring the health for all our staff, this includes temperature check upon arrival of the office, observation of coughs and shortness of breath. Should there be any signs of symptoms, staff are required to leave the premise upon detection and seek medical help.
For onsite consultation and installation
- All our staff are required to wear personal protective gear and sanitizing their hands using hand sanitizer prior to entering customers’ homes.
- All the tools used are required to be sanitized as well prior to and after entering customer’s homes.
- We have digitalized parts of our process and improved on our virtual communication platform to minimize the need of paper documentation when interacting with our customers.
For showroom and office
- We are following social distancing guideline to keep everyone six feet apart and prevent any unnecessary physical contact.
- Showroom staff are required to wear PPE when interacting with customers.
- All staff are required to sanitize their hands using soap and hand sanitizers regularly throughout the day before and after work.
- We have set a maximum capacity of number of people allowed in the showroom and are encouraging all our customers to schedule appointments ahead of time instead of walk-in to avoid wait time.
Thank you for your patience and your understanding as we work through this difficult time together as a community for our city and our country. We understand that you may have concerns with in-home consultations, installations and servicing; please give us a call at (905) 889-9883 so we can discuss how we can best serve you.
WINCAN Windows & Doors Team